Did you know?
- Caring for a child with complex needs can be stressful and overwhelming.
- Help is available to assist you in finding the resources you need.
What can I do?
- Ask your health care provider about care coordination services, or contact the Community Care Hub Director, who will assess your needs and refer you to the appropriate care coordinator.
- In collaboration with school staff, the Family Resource Coordinator at Ely Community Resource (ECR) will reach out to families as needs arise.
- ECR can help with access to food, information about and access to support groups, and can help do the legwork to connect families with outside-the-school resources needed to support their children.
Who can help?
Need more help?
If you are unsure of what to do next and need more help, contact
Pathways to Wellness at 218-365-7929
to be connected with a Care Facilitator.