Did you know?
- Caring for a child with complex needs can be stressful and overwhelming.
- Help is available to assist you in finding the resources you need.
What can I do?
- Ask your health care provider about care coordination services, or contact the Community Care Hub Director, who will assess your needs and refer you to the appropriate care coordinator.
- In collaboration with school staff, the Family Resource Coordinator at Ely Community Resource (ECR) will reach out to families as needs arise.
- ECR can help with access to food, information about and access to support groups, and can help do the legwork to connect families with outside-the-school resources needed to support their children.
Who can help?
Pathways to Wellness
Heidi Favet, Care Coordinator
Ely Community Resource
Allison Heiman, Family Resource Coordinator
40 N 1st Ave E
Need more help?
If you are unsure of what to do next and need more help, contact
Pathways to Wellness at 218-365-7929
to be connected with a Care Facilitator.