Did you know?
- 9.5% of Minnesota households are food insecure and will struggle to find enough food this week.
- One in six Minnesota children lives at risk of hunger.
- If you aren’t getting the nutrition your body needs, it can lead to disease, depression, and poor performance at school or work.
What can I try?
- If you are at risk of not having food, act now to get assistance.
- If you are experiencing a crisis, and need immediate access to food, please contact Heidi Favet, Community Hub Coordinator at (218)365-7980.
Who can help?
Ely Area Food Shelf
Open third Wednesday of every month
Delivery available for the homebound
15 W Conan St Ely, MN
St. Louis County Public Health and Human Services
S.N.A.P and W.I.C. programs
320 Miners Drive E
Meals on Wheels
Senior Nutrition Services
1-800-662-5711 ext. 6899
Ely Community Resource
Backpack Buddies (children)
40 N. 1st Ave E
Need more help?
If you are unsure of what to do next and need more help, contact
Pathways to Wellness at 218-365-7929
to be connected with a Care Facilitator.