Did you know?
- Some health conditions can be complex, and require care from a variety of providers and specialists.
- Care facilitators are available to help you access the resources you need.
What can I try?
- Visit your primary care provider regularly.
- Keep an updated list of your current medications, and bring it with you to all your appointments.
- Write down your questions or concerns, and bring them with you to your appointments so that you do not forget to share them with your provider.
- Maintain a healthy lifestyle. Do not smoke or drink excessive amounts of alcohol. Eat a nutritious diet. If your provider approves, follow an exercise program.
Who can help?
Need more help?
If you are unsure of what to do next and need more help, contact
Pathways to Wellness at 218-365-7929
to be connected with a Care Facilitator.